Monday, March 2, 2009

Protector ATC

I have finally caught up with the "His Holy Name 2009" challenges! Yaa!

Protector.

I stamped the cardstock with brown Brilliance ink using a Paisley background stamp(All stamps by Stampabilities). I wrote the verse in dark brown. Then I stamed, cut-out, and popped up a small paisly flourish and put it in the corner of the card. The twine is glued around the edges (that was a little tricky!).

The verse is Psalm 18:2 - You are my mighty rock, my fortress, my protector, the rock where I am safe, my shield, my powerful weapon, and my place of shelter.

I love that verse! It's so powerful and comforting. The rock where I am safe. There is no better place to be than in the rock!

1 comment:

Ellibelle said...

That is a beautiful verse. Love how you glued the twine around the edges.