Thursday, March 19, 2009

Beach themed wedding invitation

I have a little business (if you even want to call it that), making wedding/event invitations and such. I mainly work with a local camp/conference center as a part of their event program. If someone wants an all inclusive package, or just my products; I can provide invitations, favors, scrapbooks, cards, etc. All the trimmings! There is currently a bride who is interested in having a beach themed wedding so I have been working on some samples for her. This is the first invitation I have made. I made it a little more elegant so that she could have several options for style and price.

I originally got the idea for this invitation here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...e%20the%20date

I heat embossed the waves at the bottom with holographic embossing powder. I used black ribbon and twine for the bow at top. I printed the wording onto vellum. (I found the wording online). The lighthouse is stamped on cardstock underneath the vellum.

I am happy with how it turned out. It makes me want to have another wedding. To the same man of course!! ;)

3 comments:

Becky said...

Well I think it turned out gorgeous myself :). This is just so elegant.

loretta said...

This is very pretty!

Jacquel said...

I really like this...it's beautiful! awesome job!!!