Sunday, March 8, 2009

Wishful spring thinkin'!

Since I refuse to let go of my hope that spring (weather) is really just around the corner I've been inspired to work on some pastel cards.

I am not a pastel kinda girl! I have nothing against soft hues, but I prefer natural and bold primary colors.

This is a card I made last night:

Stamps: Spring Gifts by Stampin' Up
Paper: DCWV The Sweet Stack
Embossing: Sizzix template
Coloring: Bic Write-It markers
Glitter: Stickles White
Ribbon: Michael's

I'm thinking that if I make enough spring cards the weather should start to warm up simply because of my sheer determination! I better work fast!!

4 comments:

Ellibelle said...

This is so cute! Love that image!

Sparkly Pink Star said...

Love this card, its so pretty!

Ann said...

So pretty! Love the embossing and ribbon!

Saved By Grace said...

I love the embossing behind the image and the coloring is very pretty...nice card.