Sunday, March 8, 2009

Wishful spring thinkin'!

Since I refuse to let go of my hope that spring (weather) is really just around the corner I've been inspired to work on some pastel cards.

I am not a pastel kinda girl! I have nothing against soft hues, but I prefer natural and bold primary colors.

This is a card I made last night:

Stamps: Spring Gifts by Stampin' Up
Paper: DCWV The Sweet Stack
Embossing: Sizzix template
Coloring: Bic Write-It markers
Glitter: Stickles White
Ribbon: Michael's

I'm thinking that if I make enough spring cards the weather should start to warm up simply because of my sheer determination! I better work fast!!

4 comments:

Ellie said...

This is so cute! Love that image!

Hannah-Cherie said...

Love this card, its so pretty!

Ann said...

So pretty! Love the embossing and ribbon!

Saved By Grace said...

I love the embossing behind the image and the coloring is very pretty...nice card.