Thursday, October 14, 2010

StampInsanity Thursday Challenge


This week's challenge is "Life Free/Die-Cut". :)

I've been crazy busy this week so I didn't get the opportunity to really experiment with my embossing as the challenge suggests, but I did do a little something unusual to this card. I put a "bite" on it. :) My husband said a buck-toothed vampire must have bit it because the teeth are too close together. I told him that I did not care what he thought and the next time he meets a vampire he can measure his fangs and get back to me.

Image: Halloween Henry - StampInsanity
Coloring: PrismaColor Pencils
Embossing Folder: SU
Ribbon: SU
Paper: Cherry Cobbler & Basic Black - SU


You can find the challenge information here:

http://stampinsanity.com/blog/

Or you can purchase this great little vampire here:

http://stampinsanity.com/store/


Thanks for looking and don't forget to give this week's challenge a try for yourself!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Wendy this is great and I love your humor on the measuring the teeth.

Good Kardma by Jules said...

What a great idea to put fang marks on your card! I never would have thought of it but it's the perfect touch with that image!

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

Great card Wendy.:)

Hugs, Rosalien

Javablustamper said...

Girl!! This ROCKS!! I LOVE everything about this creation!! Your coloring is AWESOME and I dig that layout!! I also think I NEED that CB folder! Haha!!




ENJOY LIFE!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!