Saturday, October 30, 2010

I forgot!!

This has been such a busy week that I totally forgot to post Thursday's StampInsanity challenge. I'm so embarassed! Here it is, better late than never I guess...:)



Check out the challenge details here: http://stampinsanity.com/2010/10/sisc33its-a-spookilicious-halloween/


The base of the broom/bag is just a brown paper lunch bag. I took a ruler and cut long slits into it with my exacto knife. Then I put a small piece of cardboard in bottom to give it some support. I tied it off with a ribbon and large twig I found in my yard. :)

The image is from StampInsanity (of course). I colored it with my PrismaColor pencils and adhered it to a piece of black cardstock and patterened paper I got a few years ago at Walmart.

Easy enough, but I don't think I'll be using this as a template for my Halloween favors. The slits were pretty time consuming. I think I will use this to put the best halloween costume prize in. It's almost a prize in itself with that image!! ;)

No comments: