Wednesday, May 27, 2009

New Releases at Modern Sugar Blvd...Lots of them!

May 30th is a big day at MSB!! There are going to be some incredible new images released. You will definitely want to check them out. So, to get you all geared up here's a sneak peek of two of the images: Check out Disco chic! Isn't she groovy? She was so fun to color! I used Bic markers. The PP is from HL as well as the jewels and ribbon. I printed the sentiment from my computer. This coupon I made using the new washer/dryer images. I would like to make about 50 copies of this coupon and keep them on hand! :) Colored with Bic markers. The flower punches are EK Success. The coupon wording was printed from my computer.

Ok, that covers two of my projects! I'll be posting two more in a few days. You can see some different images being released on the blogs of my fellow DT members. I really think MSB is covering ALL the bases with this release. Cruise by on May 30th and see if they've got something for you!! :)

6 comments:

cr8iveme said...

love that Disco Girl. I must have missed her in the shop.

{sugar hugs}
Mary

Cheryl Walker said...

Very very cute!!! Love that girl, and your coloring on her tooo!!!

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs.
Cheryl

Ellibelle said...

What a fabulous card. I love the bright colors.

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Feeling quite groovy with your first card !!!

I love the washing/drying coupons too! I have a great Inky Antics sentiment stamp that would go great with it "Housework makes you ugly, darling!"

Unknown said...

how cute, and congrats on making the DT team ;)

Anonymous said...

That is a great sneek peek. Will be checking them out.