Saturday, May 30, 2009

Release Day and Sweet Saturday Challenge!

When I first colored the image for today's MSB challenge I wasn't sure if I was going to like the result. I don't often use purple. After I finished I decided I was going to start using it more often! :) I colored the boots with Bic markers and added a little bling to the flowers. I stamped the background paper with VersaMark ink using the SU set "Beyond the Basics". All paper is SU. I made the dots with my white gel pen.

Check out this challenge later today on the MSB blog or swing by the store and get your hands on some of the amazing new releases!

10 comments:

Holly Young said...

This is really cute! I love your bright colors! It's funny, these boots are adorable on a card but I'd never wear something like them in real life!

Mary G. said...

Wendy, this is fabulous! LOVE the bright colors! :) You did a great job with this even though the colors are out of your comfort zone...you need to use purple more often! LOVE IT!

Saved By Grace said...

Very cute card...purple is hard to figure, but you did an awsome job.

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!

sarahw said...

Wendy, this looks just great! I love the colors and your coloring looks amazing. :)

Jacquel said...

This is a fab card Wendy and love the bright colors you used!

susanwilliamsrn said...

fabulous card wendy! you did great with the colors...love that stamp and what you did with it.

Michelle Forrest said...

Great card Wendy! You really nailed the purple! I struggle with it all the time and don't use it too often. I might have to give this combo a try.

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Wow Wendy! The coloring is awesome on these boots! What a cute image as well :)

Valerie said...

CUTE card love the bright green and the coloring!