Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #7

For the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #7 the requirement was to use the colors pink, brown and green. The pink and brown were no problem for me, but the green had me stuck. :) This is what I finally came up with:The image is a digital stamp from Modern Sugar Blvd (Doodler - I'm Here). I colored the image with Bic markers. I embossed the pink CS with a Sizzix flower folder. I can't remember the name of it, but I'm looking around. :) The sentiment is from the SU set "So Many Scallops". All the CS is from SU.

I was able to get a lot accomplished while my DS was napping yesterday. This challenge, my swap on SCS and a card for Post Pals. It doesn't happen very often, but sometimes I am actually pretty productive. :)

15 comments:

Joey said...

Hi Wendy, fabulous card, I love the rounded corners and the embossing looks fabulous. Thanks for joining us this week. Joey.x

Jacquel said...

Nice card Wendy...you did great on the challenge! tfs!!!

Line said...

What a fun card! Love the bright pink and the embossing looks great!

Thanks for joining us at SSC this week!

Hugs, Line

Cheryl Walker said...

I love these colors together, and you did a great job on using them:)

Very cute card hun!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Kimmi said...

Hi There - Great card. Love the brightness! Not seen the Digi stamp stroe before will go have a looks soon.

Kim

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cute!!

Michelle said...

so cute..in every way possible TFS!

Carly said...

Hi Wendy! Love your card and the bright colours are wonderful.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wendy, you did a great job on the colors! This really turned out great. Love the embossing and bling. Is that a new folder?

Liza said...

Great card Wendy. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

Liza x

Skraptacular Designs said...

Hi Wendy,

What a cute and FUN image you have chosen for this card! LOVE it!

Fabulous take on this week's challenge!

Thanks for playing along with us this week! Hope you'll join us soon for some more challenge fun!

Hugs,
Priscilla

Paula said...

Oh so very sweet, I know what you mean having a color kind of test your creativity...I have that problem ALL.THE.TIME! LOL... wonderful card, love the embossing, the image is too cute!
So glad you could join us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!

Pleasantly,

Paula

Unknown said...

Wonderfl bright card Wendy.

Thank you for playing along with the challenge over on SSC.

Joanne x

Nikki Schmaltz said...

what a cute image! thanks for sharing and joining in our challenge this week:)

Donna said...

lovely card Wendy, you did really well with the three colors. Great image too.
Thanks for joining us this week at SSC.
hugs
Donna