Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Back in the saddle...or on the broomstick, whichever the case may be!

I finally got to do some card making!! Yaaa!

We have pretty well settled in the new house and every once in a while I get the chance to actually look at my crafting stuff! Then a miracle of miracles. I got the chance to work on Halloween party invites:



I got the inspiration for this card from this blog: Fantastical World of Holidays


The poem reads:

She weaved a web of silver thread,

a doily for her date.

A little fly with big brown eyes,

quickly approaching fate.

--------------------------


Stamps: Inkadinkadoo
Paper: Stampin' Up
Ink: Brilliance
Spider webs: Hand drawn with silver glitter pen
Embossing: Clear embossing powder for spider and webs


I was so happy to get to craft. My next project will be favors and things for the party. So, here's hoping I will have another post very soon with more to come!!


No comments: