Monday, August 22, 2011

Working on it...

So my plans to get back to blogging have been interruped by dental drama.

As my friends and family well know I am terrifed of the dentist. It's not just a pain thing. It's a brain thing too. I had some pretty rough experiences with the dentist growing up and I guess I've never really gotten over it. So, the only time I go to the dentist is if I am in horrendous pain. Even then I try to avoid it. :)

So last week one of my wisdom teeth abscessed. Or at least it hurt like an abscess. So I decided I better go and get stuff taken care of. I'll spare everyone the details but 3 hours, 3 pulled teeth, and a filling later I am laying on the couch praying the pain doesn't get too bad. I'm ok right now. I'm still very numb but I'm feeling a few "tingles". My appoinment wasn't painful, but it was rough. Again, I'll spare everyone the details and just say that I may actually be changing my views on nitrous oxide. I may not be that big of a fan anymore. Shoo Lord.

The point of all this is to explain why I haven't gotten anything together to post. I just haven't been up to it. I have lots of ideas jumbled up in my head and I will work on getting some loose and onto my blog. Soon. :)

In the meantime, enjoy a few funny posters I've found online lately. I know I could use a good laugh about now. :)

No comments: