Thursday, December 16, 2010

Not a card!!

I am finally posting a project that isn't a card! I don't remember how long it's been since I've done that. (Well, yes I do....Halloween). Still. That's a while. :)

This week's StampInsanity challenge was to make a "happy holiday" themed project. I started off with a card, but quickly found myself making an ornament.

I used my SU Top Note Die to cut the shape/window into my red cardstock. The back of the frame is Chocolate Chip CS (SU). The sentiment is from the beautiful "Holiday Princesses" set (StampInsanity). The flower is punches and a little crystal bling. I drew the squiggles with my white gel pen. The hanger is a string of plastic pearls.

Here's a couple more pictures of my project in action:

Easy. Now jingle all the way over to the challenge blog and submit your stuff! :)

In case I get swept up in all the hoopla of the season I just want to take a sec and wish everyone a wonderful Christmas season. I hope you all get to spend time with the ones you love and you are blessed by the one who loves you most! God bless and Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I absolutely LOVE this! What an awesome idea - and it looks SO good with your family picture in it! Such a great idea!!! :) Merry Christmas!