I got the idea for this card on SCS. It was for a technique challenge. The card itself was insanely easy to make. The flowers were easy too, just time consuming. I realize now that my card actually looks nothing like a flower pot. Except maybe the color. Alas, it's too late now. I am not going to drive myself mad trying to peel up sticky tape! :)
Here is a link to the original challenge:
I used the SU set "Fifth Avenue Floral" to make the flowers. I colored them using Prisma Color pencils. The ribbon is also from SU. I glued a the little green button on top of the yellow button and attached it to the sides.
After looking at all the amazing cards on SCS from this challenge, I want to make another and really go all out on it! Of course, with no time and even less patience...I doubt I will. :)